Mongolian Translation OJS 2.4.xx translation to OJS 3.xxx

I would like to ask some technical support or advise of OJS translation to Mongolia.
Because, I have already translated major fields of OJS version 2.4.xxx to Mongolian language.

I need advise and support that to convert my OJS 2.4.xx translation to OJS 3.xxx

Hi @cybermon, thank you for working on and with OJS. I will be happy to assist you with any questions you might have, feel free to send me direct messages or continue to write in the public forum.

Some starters:

• Generally, we ask for updates to be provided via GitHub. So maybe you might have to familiarize yourself with GitHub.
  • Before you start putting together your translations, we should check and talk about what version of OJS you have been working on (on GitHub: “which branch”)
  • Please note that the OJS translations you might encounter in your install spread about several PKP repositories: GitHub - pkp/ojs: Open Journal Systems, GitHub - pkp/pkp-lib: PKP Web Application Library, and repositories for plugins that are not part of the core application.

Some more information here: https://pkp.sfu.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Translating_OxS

Thank you,
Marco

1 Like