Index Copernicus plugin for OJS 3.3.0.X

On validation:

Error 1824: Element 'issue', attribute 'publicationDate': '2021-03-24' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'xs:dateTime'. at line 4

Error 1824: Element 'publicationDate': '2021-03-24' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'xs:dateTime'. at line 10

On Copernicus:

Import messages:

[2023-04-27 14:34:01.252] Błąd pliku xml
Linia: 55 Kolumna: 20
cvc-datatype-valid.1.2.1: ‘’ is not a valid value for ‘integer’.

The number of imported issues:
The number of imported articles:

How to install the latest version of the plugin for OJS 3.3.0.14? Through the usual installation of plugins - it is not installed.

Hi dagosalas
Please send me the XML file

Please upload OJS_ROOT/plugins/importexport

Okay, what is the latest version to download on OJS 3.3.0.14? Can you provide a link?

@IgorVeha
Please download this version & try it

Please select your PHP version 7.4

Hi @dagosalas
Error 1824: Element ‘issue’, attribute ‘publicationDate’: ‘2021-03-24’ is not a valid value of the atomic type ‘xs:dateTime’. at line 4
Error 1824: Element ‘publicationDate’: ‘2021-03-24’ is not a valid value of the atomic type ‘xs:dateTime’. at line 10
This error is solved in this version

Installed this version. Validation runs without errors.
There is a remark. The plugin does not capture bibliographic references and index copernicus site gives completeness:80%.
The OJS website has a list of bibliographic references in the article.

Hello @IgorVeha,
Please try this updated plugin.

Also, can you share your XML file after updating this plug-in?

Regards,
Surojit

@Surojit_Bera

Thank you, OJS_3.3.0.13, it works for me, but one volume cannot be uploaded owing to an error. However, other volumes have been uploaded.

Best Regards

Hi @OJS_Darryl
Please send me the XML file.

Hi @Surojit_Bera
¿where is the new release?

Hi @dagosalas
Please find from this link

Hi @Surojit_Bera,

I checked the forum and I don’t see any problem in the metadata or in the language of my issue. I also updated the plugin to the latest version, but it keeps showing me the same thing.

What I did was modify the code in line 314 in the file CopernicusExportPlugin.inc.php, and add the line to remove unwanted characters. Remember that when you put utf-8 encoded strings in an XML document, not all valid utf-8 characters are accepted in an XML document http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#charsets

So you need to remove the unwanted characters, otherwise you will get a fatal XML parse error like above

$xml_save = utf8_encode($doc->saveXML());
$xml = preg_replace ('/[^\x{0009}\x{000a}\x{000d}\x{0020}-\x{D7FF}\x{E000}-\x{FFFD}]+/u', ' ', $xml_save);
$xmlDocument->loadXML($xml);
$xmlDocument->loadXML($xmlDocument->saveXML());

@surojit_bera any plans to update plugin for PHP 8.1?

Hello @Surojit_Bera ,
Where is the latest versión of plugin?

Hello,
Please see the updated Index Copernicus plugin link.
PHP Version-8.0

Please check this one

Try this one

1 Like

Hi @Surojit_Bera can we try with OJS-3.4 ?