HTTP ERROR 500 after upgrading to OJS 3.1.2

Hi @hcl,

No, the upgrade process doesn’t currently upgrade the plugins. It’s something we’re aware of and will try to put some effort into automating in the near future.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hello,

I have a similar problem. After the (manuel) update of the ORCID-Plugin, OJS replys a Error 500. If I turn off the plugin, all works fine. Here are my PHP Log:

09-May-2019 22:55:44 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method PKPApplication::get() in …/plugins/generic/orcidProfile/OrcidProfilePlugin.inc.php:185
.#0 …/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/HookRegistry.inc.php(107): OrcidProfilePlugin->handleTemplateDisplay(‘TemplateManager…’, Array)
#1 …/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php(827): HookRegistry::call(‘TemplateManager…’, Array)
#2 …/pages/index/IndexHandler.inc.php(75): PKPTemplateManager->display(‘frontend/pages/…’)
#3…/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(390): IndexHandler->index(Array, Object(Request))
#4 …/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(231): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#5…2/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(134): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))
#6 …2/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplicatio in …/plugins/generic/orcidProfile/OrcidProfilePlugin.inc.php on line 185

Maybe you can helo me.

Best Felix

Hi @Felixmail2015,

I suspect you’ve downloaded the pre-release master branch of a plugin rather than installing the version that’s compatible with your installation. Make sure that you install a version compatible with your installation of OJS, or better yet, use the Plugin Gallery within OJS to make sure that’s handled for you.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks a lot! It’s works!

PS: My PlugIn Gallery doesn’t work (Plugin Gallery Dont work - #34 by Vitaliy). So I need to use GitHub.

@tkomives There is upgraded version of Bootrstrap 3 Themes in the Plugin Gallery. You can use it now with OJS 3.1.2.

Thank you, Piotr, I upgraded the plugin: it works fine! With best regards, Tamas

Hi where can i find plugins bootstrap 3 to install? t.y