How do I add that block in the articles view?

Hello, how do I add that block in the articles view? It is the one marked with green. Create a custom block but add it to me in the sidebar, and I need it in the article section, under How to cite. I completed the licenses part in Configuration / distribution but it does not appear. Thanks.

OJS version 3.2.1-4

1 Like

Hi @Patricio_Pantaleo,

Did you by any chance upload the submissions using the QuickSubmit plugin? There is a known bug that has been reported where the licensing information is missing from submissions that were added using QuickSubmit.

There is also a known issue where the license details disappeared from article pages after upgrading to OJS 3.2. There is a workaround suggested in this forum post: License disappears after upgrade to 3.2.1 - #4 by IOPNdev

In both cases you can also try unpublishing and republishing the issue or article to see if the license information appears.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi @kshuttle Thank you very much for your answer. I ask you another technical question. How do I access the PHP error log file? Only through the server or is there some way from the OJS itself? Thanks.

Hi @Patricio_Pantaleo,
Here is some information on finding the error log: How do I find my PHP error log?

1 Like