How and where do you upload images on XML Galley?

Its XML, @asmecher, installing the texture plugin would solve that? I need to do something alike this: Submandibular gland sialolith of unusual size | Journal of Lumbini Medical College I have to.

Everything else is displayed but the figures.

Thanks!

Hi @thaysecantanhede,

No, the texture plugin wouldn’t change this behavior. What version of OJS are you using? (Please include this in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Sorry, we use OJS 3.1.1.2. :upside_down_face:

Hi @thaysecantanhede,

Thanks – so to confirm, you’ve uploaded the images as dependent files, and you’re referring to them just by the local filename (e.g. “myimage.png”) in the XML, but you’re still not seeing them in the Lens Galley view?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Yes, Ive upload xml file and then the pictures with the same name image
I recheck the xml to be sure things were correspondent and they were.

But in the images still arent visible on the actual xml page http://periodicos.unb.br/ojs311/index.php/estudos/article/view/15622/15710

So maybe I’m doing someting wrong and couldnt figure it out.

Thanks a lot!

Hi @thaysecantanhede,

Could you try editing plugins/generic/lensGalley/LensGalleyPlugin.inc.php, finding approx. line 203:

$fileUrl = $request->url(null, 'article', 'download', array($referredArticle->getBestArticleId(), $galley->getBestGalleyId(), $embeddableFile->getFileId()));

Try changing it to:

$fileUrl = $request->url(null, 'article', 'download', array($referredArticle->getBestArticleId(), $galley->getBestGalleyId(), $embeddableFile->getFileId()), array('inline' => 1));

Let me know if that changes the behavior when you reload the page.

Regards,
Alec Smecher