Getting recods from ojs to pkp indexed journal from ojo OAI link

Hi,

We have a Journal entitled: “Journal
of Dental Problems and Solutions” archived in PKP. The data related to
“Current Issue”, “All Issue” and “Records” are not displayed in the same
manner for “Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions” in comparison to
other Journals.

If any process is there to add the records and issue details for the Journal; please let us know the procedure.

Thank you
Editorial Manager
Peertechz

Hi @Peertechz,

It’s not clear what’s happening that doesn’t meet your expectations, and how OAI is involved. Screenshots or more details might be useful. Also please include the version of OJS you’re using.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thank you Alec Smecher, please check attachment for screenshots step by
step.

Hi @Peertechz,

There are no attachments to your post; log into the forum and post them there rather than responding via email.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @Peertechz,

Looking at your OAI return results, your journal is currently not exposing the metadata for your published articles.

I noticed that you only have the full issue PDF available for your published issues. You’ll need to add the individual articles to the table of contents if you’d like the metadata for each article to be available for harvesting via OAI, i.e. the following OAI query will need to return records corresponding to published articles: http://www.peertechz.com/ojs-peertechz/index.php/peertechz-jcro/oai?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=peertechz-jcro:ART

Cheers,
Michael

Thank you, but Can u give me some screenshots for adding the individual
articles to the table of contents, I have tried to several times, but
its not found, where the articles adding option.

Rajesh Varma
Peertechz

Hi @Peertechz,

Have a look at OJS in an Hour.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thank you very much Mr. Alec Smecher.
and please check below screenshots.

Hi @Peertechz,

The problem as as @mfelczak describes it, and the documentation I referred you to above will walk you through populating a table of contents.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Ya, I got the problem, thank you Alec Smecher.
I have only one query, tell me please,

Can we add already published articles in OJS platform?
I mean, we no need to review process and editor acceptance process, we have already a website (http://www.peertechz.com/Clinical-Research-Ophthalmology/index.php).

Regards,
Rajesh Varma
Peertechz

Hi @Peertechz,

There are several ways of getting back-issues into the system; the best resource is this:
https://pkp.sfu.ca/wiki/index.php/Importing_and_Exporting_Data

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thank you Alec Smecher

Dear I am also facing this issue i have Journal Named International Engineering Journal for Research & development . Website: www.iejrd.com approved in PKP , but i am not able to see contents of website or articles in it.
plz help