Filter in OMP statistics monograph does not work properly

OMP 3.3.0-8
When we using the filter option in Statistics->Monographs, the graph still shows the total. Not only the selected series. The list of monographs below the graph is also showing all monographs and not only the selected. The only thing that changes by using a filter is the header of the monograph details.

Can you please help us to correct the working of the filter?

Hi @ugp2,

Thanks for your post. I’m having difficulty seeing what you’re articulating. I tested it out on our test drive instance, and it appeared to be working okay. Perhaps you could test it out: https://pkp.sfu.ca/software/omp/demo/ and let me know what is different there versus what you’re seeing in your own instance.

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi Roger,

On your test drive it is also not working correctly.

As you can see I selected ‘Canadian Plays’ but the graph and the details shows the unselected information. At the right sight under the graph it says: ‘16 of 1 monographs’. So I think there is only one monograph in the selection, but there are 16 shown.

Regards,
Pia

Hi @ugp2,

Sorry - some confusion on my part - I see what you mean now. I will investigate this further with our dev team and get back to you.

-Roger
PKP Team

@ugp2,

Looks as though this is likely a bug. I’ve brought it up with our development team and filed a bug report here: Filter by series in OMP statistics does not display correct statistics · Issue #8536 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

-Roger
PKP Team

@ugp2,

FYI: a fix has been applied to this bug, please see the issue here for a reference to the fix (which you could apply as a patch, or alternatively, wait until OJS 3.3.0-14 is released and upgrade to that as it will be included in that release: Filter by series in OMP statistics does not display correct statistics · Issue #8536 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

thanks for the fix

Best regards,
Pia

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.