Errors occurred during installation The form was not submitted properly

OJS Version 3.2.0.1

Errors occurred during installation The form was not submitted properly.

Recommended system requirements

As PKP does not have the resources to test every possible combination of software versions and platforms, no guarantee of correct operation or support is implied.

all my requard ok…

when i install it happend

nothing come.
can u see why is that happend

I need this badly.
can any one give me a proper help.

Hi @rakib417,

Check your PHP error log for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

can u explain to me, please?

Hi @rakib417,

See: How do I find my PHP error log?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

thanks… ;
Display an error message when something goes wrong.
display_errors = on

when i do that now?

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect()

Hi @rakib417,

Search the forum for the error message:

Call to undefined function mysql_connect() 

…and you should see guidance on how to resolve it.

Note that your post included your database credentials; I’ve removed them, but please change them ASAP (and be careful not to post these in the future).

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I am getting error while upgrades the: 3.1.0.1 to 3.3.0.6.

Error : This page isn’t working csvtujournal.in is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500

Fatal error : Uncaught Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\SchemaException: There is no column with name ‘assoc_id’ on table ‘citations’. in /home/csvtujou/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Schema/SchemaException.php:86 Stack trace: #0 /home/csvtujou/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Schema/Table.php(711): Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\SchemaException::columnDoesNotExist(‘assoc_id’, ‘citations’) #1 /home/csvtujou/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(884): Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\Table->getColumn(‘assoc_id’) #2 /home/csvtujou/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Grammars/RenameColumn.php(30): Illuminate\Database\Connection->getDoctrineColumn(‘citations’, ‘assoc_id’) #3 /home/csvtujou/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Grammars/Grammar.php(40): Illuminate\Database\Schema\Grammars\RenameColumn::compile(Object(Illuminate\Database\Schema\Grammars\MySqlGrammar), in /home/csvtujou/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Schema/SchemaException.php on line 86

Hi @JyotiKant,

I see you’ve already posted this here: Currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500

I’ll close this thread in favour of that topic; please just post your questions in one place, to help keep the forum organized.

Thanks,
Alec Smecher