Errores al instalar ojs 3.1.0

Hi @Brandon94

Did you take a look in:

Regards,
Israel Cefrin
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @israel.cefrin
Can I take one of those xml an upload in the xml gallery or substitute that files?

Hi @Brandon94

In your specific case, I think you should take/edit/add locale from Pubmed plugin repo, see here:

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

Ok, sorry i think im not understanding, i mean y need to overwrite my files with this or take one of those files and compare with my xml?
Sorry mate this es completely new for me

Hi @Brandon94

No problem at all. And yes, you need compare en_US with es_ES in your local install and, for lastest version you should fetch this new xml to compare.
Likelly en_US is more complete in key / values terms and it is base to other languages translations and adjustments.

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

Hi @israel.cefrin

Ok, let me try with the second forum that you sended me.

Hi @israel.cefrin

I compare the locale.xml forum with mine and its completely distinct, i tried to overwrite mi locale.xml with the other one but doesnĀ“t happen anything, the xml that i want to upload needs like an especific format ?

Hi @Brandon94

Did you overwrite it in right folder and with current locale you had set ?
And have you cleared your cache system after update files?

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

Hi @israel.cefrin

When I overwrite the ## come back

I have everything in English or i dont understand :frowning:

I hope you have found the solution!

Hi @juanca21

No mate,
Im still tryng

Hi @Brandon94

Could you confirm that your current locale.xml has key / parameter?

<message key="journal.currentIssue">...

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

Hi @Brandon94,

Have you modified locale/en_US/locale.xml? Iā€™d suggest validating it with an XML validation tool to make sure some typo hasnā€™t crept in thatā€™s preventing OJS from parsing it.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @israel.cefrin

The problem it was on my xml format, i tried with other one and everything works

1 Like

Hello good day

I have the same problem, but in my case I need to install in windows. I followed the instructions here and the problem continues.

Can you help me?. Thank you

Hi @jorge.banol

Could you please describe message error you see when attempt to load OJS in your browser?

Israel

Hello

He sent you some screenshots of the error.

errorInstallOJS

Sorry @israel.cefrin

I overlook some detailsā€¦ I am installing the version ojs 3.1.1-2 with php 5.6.31 and apache 2.4.27. In a windows server 2016

Thanks