Do you know how to properly upgrade from OJS 3.2.1-2 to OJS 3.3.0-7?

I verified the \dbscripts\xml\upgrade now, and I’m going to do this:

1.I remove the tables citation, email templates, and email templates data from the database and import the old version of the table into the database, then perform the following query in the XAMPP shell: php tools/upgrade.php upgrade

DESKTOP E-COM@PC C:\xampp809\htdocs\www\domain\publication
# php tools/upgrade.php upgrade
[pre-install]
[load: upgrade.xml]
[version: 3.3.0.8]
[code: Installer Installer::checkPhpVersion]
[code: Installer Installer::migrateSubmissionCoverImages]
[data: dbscripts/xml/upgrade/3.2.0_preupdate_email_templates.xml]
[data: dbscripts/xml/upgrade/3.2.0_preupdate_versioning_articleGalleySettings.xml (skipped)]
[data: dbscripts/xml/upgrade/3.2.0_preupdate_versioning.xml]
[data: dbscripts/xml/upgrade/3.2.0_preupdate_last_activity.xml]
[schema: lib/pkp/xml/schema/common.xml]
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_magic_quotes_runtime() in C:\xampp809\htdocs\www\domain\publication\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\adodb-xmlschema.inc.php:1307
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp809\htdocs\www\domain\publication\lib\pkp\classes\install\Installer.inc.php(364): adoSchema->__construct(Object(ADODB_mysqli))
#1 C:\xampp809\htdocs\www\domain\publication\lib\pkp\classes\install\Installer.inc.php(251): Installer->executeAction(Array)
#2 C:\xampp809\htdocs\www\domain\publication\lib\pkp\classes\install\Installer.inc.php(174): Installer->executeInstaller()
#3 C:\xampp809\htdocs\www\domain\publication\lib\pkp\classes\cliTool\UpgradeTool.inc.php(89): Installer->execute()
#4 C:\xampp809\htdocs\www\domain\publication\lib\pkp\classes\cliTool\UpgradeTool.inc.php(65): UpgradeTool->upgrade()
#5 C:\xampp809\htdocs\www\domain\publication\tools\upgrade.php(22): UpgradeTool->execute()
#6 {main}
  thrown in C:\xampp809\htdocs\www\domain\publication\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 1307

This the error: C:\xampp809\htdocs\www\domain\publication\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 1307.I tried searching for and checking the same error on this ojs community, but I couldn’t find an answer that fit the error I was having. If the same error occurs but the problem remains unsolved, the query was not completed by the author.

I will post again for any updates.

If everyone who knows this error problem kindly helps me to fix this error and share your knowledge.

Regards,

Darryl