defaultManuscript problem

Hi @Gokmen_ARSLAN,

Do you mean the paths quoted in the section of config.inc.php that you posted above? Those look OK to me (and would be fine on my Debian-based machine) – but it depends on your server.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Yes, they are.
I am checking all disabled functions but have not found anything. I still have :Notification
The uploaded plugin archive does not contain a folder that corresponds to the plugin name.
I tried to install but same error.

Hi @Gokmen_ARSLAN,

If you are still getting PHP Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in your PHP logs, then you’ll definitely need to fix your PHP configuration to resolve it – there is no other solution. If you’re stuck on that, you might try looking on stackoverflow.com.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

What can be the open_basedir?

Hi again,

When ı tried to install:

thrown in /home/journalp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginHelper.inc.php on line 113
[14-May-2020 11:07:41 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/journalp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginHelper.inc.php on line 67
[14-May-2020 11:07:41 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getProductType() on string in /home/journalp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginHelper.inc.php:113
Stack trace:
#0 /home/journalp/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/plugins/PluginGalleryGridHandler.inc.php(283): PluginHelper->installPlugin(NULL, ‘The uploaded pl…’)
#1 /home/journalp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(391): PluginGalleryGridHandler->installPlugin(Array, Object(Request))
#2 /home/journalp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPComponentRouter.inc.php(257): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array)
#3 /home/journalp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(143): PKPComponentRouter->route(Object(Request))
#4 /home/journalp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(278): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#5 /home/journalp/public_html/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#6 {main}
thrown in /home/journalp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginHelper.inc.php on line 113

Hi again,
I solved the problem. I deleted all themes. then, I first uploaded the default. I started with it. Next, I set up the child. It is ok.
Thank you so much.

Hi @Gokmen_ARSLAN,

Glad to hear it’s resolved!

Regards,
Alec Smecher