Data Migration from Old to Latest Version

@ctgraham @rickhoover Pls keep me informed when you are ready - then I will test and do the translations.

@mpbraendle It’s ready now. Thanks!

Hi! @asmecher
I managed to update to version 3.3.0-10 but something came out at the end of the lines. What does this mean?

PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘primary_locale’ of non-object in /opt/revistas/lib/pkp/classes/migration/upgrade/PKPv3_3_0UpgradeMigration.inc.php on line 665

Hi @rickhoover,

sorry for my late answer, I was quite busy the last few days.

I have tested the new plugin with OJS 3.3.0-10.
While now a virus-containing document is recognised in the standard submission method, it isn’t anymore when uploaded with Quicksubmit.
Before, it was the other way round.
I think, your plugin should cover both ways of uploading.
I will start with the translations now and am waiting for a next version :slight_smile:

Shall I translate both the .xml and .po locale file?

Kind regards,

Martin

@ctgraham @rickhover Can I ask again? See previous post.

I don’t have an ETA on a patch for Quicksubmit, but you could translate just the .po file as the .xml is obsolete in 3.3 and will be removed.

Hi @rickhoover - Translations are ready.

Hi @Tariq_Majeed , we are trying to make all first “Feature Request” posts follow the same structure to facilitate the understanding of the petitions and, at same time, ensure no relevant info is missing.

Do you mind to reEdit your fist post following this template:

Describe the problem you would like to solve
Example: Our editors need a way to […]

Describe the solution you’d like
Tell us how you would like this problem to be solved.

Who is asking for this feature?
Tell us what kind of users are requesting this feature. Example: Journal Editors, Journal Administrators, Technical Support, Authors, Reviewers, etc.

Additional information
Add any other information or screenshots about the feature request here.

You can use this post as a reference.

Please don’t answer this post: As soon as you make the changes, we will remove this post to avoid adding noise to your FR thread.

Thanks for your help.

It’s not clear what is the petition so, moved back to “Suport forum”.

Please, create a new Feature Request with a summary of your suggestion following the provided template.

Cheers,
m.