Customize footer in ojs 3.1

hi @gett,

All the css codes goes into custom stylesheet which you upload from your website setting → appearance.

If you have access to files in server, the CSS file resides in yourJournalHome → public → journal -.> yourJournalNumber (1 if you have only one journal).

1 Like

Thank you @anupent
Works great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anupent Dear sir, How to edit footer.tpl file, please share any sample code very helpful beginners, thank you

Hi @vigneshabimanyu,

There are many ways to edit footer.tpl

I suggest you always share which version of which software you use.
Do you have a child theme, if no, I suggest you make one for yourself if you use OJS 3.xx You can see this link on how to make one.

1 Like

Hi,
I’d like you to show me how to remove the footer on my ojs 3
Thanks,

Hi @anupent, im trying to build a journal for my school here in the philippines and i was looking for a way to enhance the header of my website. I was looking at your website and i can see that it was impressive. Can you give some tips on how to do a header just like that?

Hi @jademontemayor,
These days, I am not associated with this journal any more.

I had used oldGregg theme by @Vitaliy with some modification. For eg, I moved the search box up into the header. The rest are few CSS tweaks. The center logo is a transparent image file containing both logo and head in one file.

If you ask me what exactly you need I may be able to help you.

Best regards,
@anupent

Hi!
I am using the latest OSJ. Please teach me can we insert jpg image in the journal page footer by copy and paste? In my case after doing this and clicking “Save and Continue” the image does not appear and instead words and numbers similar to html code appears. Is there any solution?
Thank you so much.
Mark

Hi @ciem,

Probably the easiest way would be using TinyMCE form in the appearance menu. If press source code button, the form for entering custom HTML appears.