Change role title in monograph view

Hi,
I use the version 3.2.1.1, when I publish a monograph, at the top inside the

tag where the list of authors appear, there is the title

Authors

, however the authors that are in the list must appear with the role “Cordinator”, in the control panel it is already configured with that role but in the view it continues to appear with the title of “Authors”, there any way to change the title Authors to Cordinator?

Autores

Hello @roglrdz,

You may wish to try the custom locale plugin and see if you can change the label for that text through that. Some guidance can be found in our documentation here: Customize a Translation Locally

Best regards,

Roger

Hi friend @rcgillis ,
I tried to install the plugin according to the guide, but I get this error “Could not copy plugin to desination”
notCopy

Regards

Hello @roglrdz,

You received this error when you tried to install the plugin via the plugin gallery? If that didn’t work, you may wish to install the plugin manually on the server (or have your IT person or systems administrator install it for you). With this particular error, it looks like there might be an issue with the permissions for your plugin directory. You may wish to see this post on the topic.

-Roger
PKP

Hello, is it possible to change ‘desination’ to ‘destination’? That misspelling has been like that for a while now, also on OJS latest version. Thank you.

Hi @luca.g

Could you post this as a new topic, and not post on old forum threads? And please explain your issue further. It’s not related to the rest of this thread. That’ll help keep the forum organized.

-Roger
PKP Team