Can't use "how to cite" as proceeding and Need block text widget on article display page

Hi there,
We’re using the OJS for a conference submission system and will publish proceedings on the same OJS. You can see it coming together here: https://conference.otessa.org
our problem is that the OJS name is “Conference” and not “Conference Proceeding” so the “how to cite” would be wrong as it autofills from that. Also, APA has proceedings formatted differently as our co-chairs of the conference will be editors of the proceedings and the how to cite is purely a journal article format. So… it would be nice if we can choose the TYPE of citation to be used in the How to Cite widget. I don’t think that is the case, so we need another option. I’m thinking a text widget to appear on the landing page of an article? On the right where how to cite would appear and above the License widget. Is there a way to do that? I know it would not be custom to each proceeding paper, but we could do How to cite in APA: “Author, A. (TItle), etc.”
Thanks,
Valerie