Bug when include author in submission

Hi, I detected an error when I try to include a new author in article submission section.
If I want to add new author with another language when I click submit I can’t to add.

Display “Error processor.” like below:
tela1-ojs

tela2-ojs

If I change the attribute givenName[pt_BR] to givenName[es_ES] it is possible submit data. But I need edit and resend data response. Like it:
tela3-ojs

tela4-ojs

Finally, the page is loaded with data wrong. I think have be load with givenName[es_ES] before open the window, but load with givenName[pt_BR]. Not only givenName, has other fields changed too.

Call file update-author:authorid=…
https://DOMAIN/index.php/journalname/$$$call$$$/grid/users/author/author-grid/update-author?authorId=

Error Request Body:
csrfToken=0a97af4aef75fa266dc5ba8bc437b76b&givenName%5Bpt_BR%5D=User&familyName%5Bpt_BR%5D=Last&preferredPublicName%5Bpt_BR%5D=&email=user%40user.com&country=BR&userUrl=&orcid=&affiliation%5Bpt_BR%5D=&biography%5Bpt_BR%5D=&userGroupId=388&includeInBrowse=on&submissionId=9480

Correct Request Body:
csrfToken=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&givenName%5Bes_ES%5D=User&familyName%5es_ES%5D=Last&preferredPublicName%5Bes_ES%5D=&email=user%40user.com&country=BR&userUrl=&orcid=&affiliation%5Bpt_BR%5D=&biography%5es_ES%5D=&userGroupId=388&includeInBrowse=on&submissionId=9480

Thanks

Hi @vinnyfredss

What version of OJS are you currently using?

Regards,
Diego

it is version 3.1.2.1

Thanks
Vinícius