Activation of DOI Plugin Results in Fatal Error During Sitemap Generation in OMP 3.3.0-4

Hi,

Software: Open Monograph Press 3.3.0.4
In order to get indexed by Google, I inserted Sitemap URL (https://omp.akademisyen.net/index.php/akya/sitemap) to Google Search Console and waited for being processed. Unfortunately, the sitemap URL couldn’t be processed and I see that sitemap url returns a blank white page with 500 Internal Server Error.

When I disabled DOI plugin, sitemap URL is generated properly.
DOI is enabled for Monographs, DOI prefix has been entered, and default pattern is selected in Plugin Configuration.

The php-error.log contains following lines;

[21-Mar-2021 00:49:38 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method SubmissionDAO::getLatestRevisionsByAssocId() in /home/omp/public_html/pages/sitemap/SitemapHandler.inc.php:46
Stack trace:
#0 /home/omp/public_html/lib/pkp/pages/sitemap/PKPSitemapHandler.inc.php(36): SitemapHandler->_createContextSitemap(Object(Request))
#1 /home/omp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(395): PKPSitemapHandler->index(Array, Object(Request))
#2 /home/omp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(246): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#3 /home/omp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(144): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))
#4 /home/omp/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(364): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#5 /home/omp/public_html/index.php(64): PKPApplication->execute()
#6 {main}
  thrown in /home/omp/public_html/pages/sitemap/SitemapHandler.inc.php on line 46

Best Regards,

Dear @rcgillis

Since I am not sure about whether this fatal error originates due to a bug in OMP or just limited to my installation, I didn’t report it on Github. But I couldn’t find any similar report on the forum or Github either.
Since then, I see that the OMP site still not indexed by Google.
Would it be appropriate to report it to developers to seek for a possible solution?
Best regards,

Hi @drugurkocak,

Thanks for the report; I’ve filed this at Fatal error in OMP sitemap handler · Issue #6936 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub. Watch for a patch to show up there.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like