Where to find Sushi-Lite URL?

Dear Sir,
Please guide me about sushi lite URL. I created an url but masege given as

This page isn’t working

www.rame.org.in is currently unable to handle this request.

My sushi lite URL
https://www.rame.org.in/rameojs/index.php/ijaefea/sushiLite/v1_7/GetReport?Report=JR1&Release=4.1&BeginDate=2017-01-01&EndDate=2012-10-30

is this url ok. If yes, then why it is not open. Or shall I send this URL to PlumX.

what is in your error_log?

1 Like

The page can not open when entered above link in address bar.
Error_log
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/pages/SushiLiteHandler.inc.php(32): PKPRequest::getRequestedOp(Object(Request))
#1 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(391): SushiLiteHandler->index(Array, Object(Request))
#2 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(231): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#3 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(143): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))
#4 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(279): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#5 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#6 {main}
thrown in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 698
[07-Nov-2020 18:50:37 UTC] ojs2: 404 Not Found

The line just above this “Stack trace” in the error log will describe the specific problem.

It is probably this message:
https://github.com/ulsdevteam/ojs-sushiLite-plugin/issues/5
which suggests you are using OJS 3.2.

I’ll work on a fix for OJS 3.2.

@RAME_Publishers, please try this new release, to confirm the problem is resolved:

updated sushiLite-plugin but still same probelm occur. Please check complete error_log and suggest
[12-Nov-2020 17:22:21 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SushiLite_v1_7 has a deprecated constructor in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite_v1_7.inc.php on line 22
[12-Nov-2020 17:22:21 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SushiLite has a deprecated constructor in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite.inc.php on line 28
[12-Nov-2020 17:22:21 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Application::getContextList() should not be called statically in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 293
[12-Nov-2020 17:22:21 UTC] PHP Warning: get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite.inc.php on line 212
[12-Nov-2020 17:32:39 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SushiLite_v1_7 has a deprecated constructor in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite_v1_7.inc.php on line 22
[12-Nov-2020 17:32:39 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SushiLite has a deprecated constructor in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite.inc.php on line 28
[12-Nov-2020 17:32:39 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Application::getContextList() should not be called statically in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 293
[12-Nov-2020 17:32:39 UTC] PHP Warning: get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite.inc.php on line 212
[13-Nov-2020 06:40:38 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SushiLite_v1_7 has a deprecated constructor in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite_v1_7.inc.php on line 22
[13-Nov-2020 06:40:38 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SushiLite has a deprecated constructor in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite.inc.php on line 28
[13-Nov-2020 06:40:38 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Application::getContextList() should not be called statically in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 293
[13-Nov-2020 06:40:38 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ValidatorDate::getMatches() in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/validation/ValidatorDate.inc.php:48
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite_v1_7.inc.php(176): ValidatorDate->isValid(‘2017-01-01’)
#1 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite_v1_7.inc.php(68): SushiLite_v1_7->parseFilters(Array)
#2 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/pages/SushiLiteHandler.inc.php(35): SushiLite_v1_7->processRequest(‘GetReport’, Object(Request))
#3 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(391): SushiLiteHandler->index(Array, Object(Request))
#4 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(231): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#5 /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher in /home/jpwa0kaei1sl/public_html/rameojs/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/validation/ValidatorDate.inc.php on line 48

I’ve updated the pre-release to deal with this fatal error. Please download the updated version from the same link and report any other errors.

I was download upadated version from the link you have given and upgrade the version but the same message shown on the screen. The above error_log has been captured after upgradation. Kindly suggest any other solution.
Shall I send the below URL to sushi lite
https://www.rame.org.in/rameojs/index.php/ijaefea/sushiLite/v1_7/GetReport?Report=JR1&Release=4.1&BeginDate=2020-01-01&EndDate=2020-11-30

Also I am somewhat confused about Begin Date and End Date. Which date should I consider to generate above link.

https://www.rame.org.in/rameojs/index.php/ijaefea/sushiLite/GetReport?Report=JR1&Release=4.1&BeginDate=2020-01-01&EndDate=2020-11-30

i think your sushilte is good. you need to install plumx plugin for the next step.

plumx plugin has already been install. Is it ok with the url if the below error appear.
What content should appear on screen for this url. Any example please share.

This page isn’t working

www.rame.org.in is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Screenshot_2020-11-16-00-57-23-17

In my browser is Okey

What is the current PHP Fatal error which appears in your error log?