Where are the texts for "information for" stored in OJS 2.4.8.2.?

Hello there,

I need to know where the texts “information for authors/librarians etc.” are stored in OJS 2.4.8.2. . I’ve found some of them in the journal settings in the database, but not for all languages. Can you help me?

Kind regards
Daniela

This is Journal Setup, Section 5.7. You need to use the Form Language at the top of the form to switch locales.

1 Like

Hi @ctgraham,

thanks for the reply, but I already knew that. What I need to know where the information I put there is stored (what database table or is it some xml-file?). I’ve lookef through the journal_settings-table, but I didn’t found all the texts in all languages I used (for example I found the german text, but not the french text, although both of them are shown on the frontend).

Kind regards
Daniela

Hmmmm… it definitely should be coming from the journal_settings database table:

You are seeing French translations on the web, but not in the journal_settings table?

1 Like

I think I was mistaken. The problem is that one of our customers claims there were texts lost in our upgrade to OJS 3. But I’ve searched the database of the old installation again and again and I’ve only found the German texts. Funny thing is, that the journal has in the new Installation the French translation as well (which can also be found in the database).
Maybe our IT departmend has copied the texts there, because otherwise I cannot see why the texts are missing in the old installation, but there in the new one.

1 Like