When I select "Distribution" tab in journal setting my screen become white and nothing happen, what will be the issue?

When I select “Distribution” tab in journal setting my screen become white and nothing happen, what will be the issue ?

pjs2
ojs

Please help

1 Like

Hello @Ali_11997,

For these types of errors, this typically means there is something going on behind the scenes that is affecting your OJS instance. The best course of action is to check your PHP error log and report back on relevant errors from the log here, so that other team members and community members may be able to assist. When reporting back, please indicate the specific OJS version number you are using (e.g. 3.3.0-8) - we request that you indicate this for each post you make in the forum as it assists with troubleshooting.

-Roger
PKP Team

2 Likes

OJS Version: ojs-3.3.0-11

Erorr Log:

[30-Jul-2022 09:59:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bindtextdomain() in /home/thespirehosterz/public_html/dinkum/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/sokil/php-isocodes/src/AbstractDatabase.php:87

Stack trace:
#0 /home/thespirehosterz/public_html/dinkum/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/sokil/php-isocodes/src/AbstractDatabase.php(46): Sokil\IsoCodes\AbstractDatabase->bindGettextDomain()

#1 /home/thespirehosterz/public_html/dinkum/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/sokil/php-isocodes/src/IsoCodesFactory.php(110): Sokil\IsoCodes\AbstractDatabase->__construct(NULL)

#2 /home/thespirehosterz/public_html/dinkum/lib/pkp/classes/components/forms/context/PKPPaymentSettingsForm.inc.php(41): Sokil\IsoCodes\IsoCodesFactory->getCurrencies()

#3 /home/thespirehosterz/public_html/dinkum/lib/pkp/pages/management/ManagementHandler.inc.php(294): PKP\components\forms\context\PKPPaymentSettingsForm->__construct(‘http://thespire…’, Array, Object(Journal))

#4 /home/thespirehosterz/public_html/dinkum/pages/management/SettingsHandler.inc.php(57): ManagementHandler->distribution(Array, Obj in /home/thespirehosterz/public_html/dinkum/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/sokil/php-isocodes/src/AbstractDatabase.php on line 87

Hello @Ali_11997,

Thank you for this additional information. I’m not sure what is occurring here, but I’ll see if some of my team members are able to respond when they are available.

-Roger
PKP. Team

Dear Ali

It is actually can be solved by installing and activating php extension named gettext. If you are using cpanel hosting, ask the hosting provider for this.

Thanks
Hendra

Yes Correct, It solved mine a few months ago it because this php extension name gettext in my server.

I think @navotera you are the one to help me on this.

-best regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.