View article error 500

Dear OJS Experts;
I’ve just install and setting OJS 3.2.1 successfully, but when i try to open article the browser shows error 500 and here are the error messages after i set the error display on in config files,
for your information i’m using centOS 7 server php 7.1.

Deprecated : Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /home/ojsmhs/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 263

Deprecated : Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/ojsmhs/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 359

Deprecated : Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/ojsmhs/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2921

Deprecated : Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/ojsmhs/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3939

Warning : Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/ojsmhs/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Symfony\Polyfill\Mbstring\iconv() in /home/ojsmhs/public_html/ojs/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/symfony/polyfill-mbstring/Mbstring.php:286 Stack trace: #0 /home/ojsmhs/public_html/ojs/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/symfony/polyfill-mbstring/Mbstring.php(533): Symfony\Polyfill\Mbstring\Mbstring::mb_convert_case(‘J’, 0, ‘ISO-8859-1’) #1 /home/ojsmhs/public_html/ojs/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/seboettg/citeproc-php/src/Seboettg/CiteProc/Util/StringHelper.php(142): Symfony\Polyfill\Mbstring\Mbstring::mb_strtoupper(‘J’, ‘ISO-8859-1’) #2 /home/ojsmhs/public_html/ojs/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/seboettg/citeproc-php/src/Seboettg/CiteProc/Util/StringHelper.php(109): Seboettg\CiteProc\Util\StringHelper::mb_ucfirst(‘Jurnal’) #3 [internal function]: Seboettg\CiteProc\Util\StringHelper::Seboettg\CiteProc\Util{closure}(‘Jurnal’, 0) #4 /home/ojsmhs/public_html/ojs/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/ in /home/ojsmhs/public_html/ojs/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/symfony/polyfill-mbstring/Mbstring.php on line 286