I have problems applying URNs to monographs:
- I activated the URN plugin and filled in the neccessary fields
- We use URNs on the level of monographs, so I checked those
- On the publishing stage for the monograph, however, the URN field does not show up on the “identifiers” tab. There I only find the DOI field.
- When publishing, OMP warns that a URN for the monograph is missing.
I also tried if assigning URNs for chapters would work, which seems to be the case: At least the URN field shows up on the tab for chapter identifiers. So it only seems to concern URNs on the level of monographs.
We use OMP 220.127.116.11.