[Urgent] Error when old users acess submission page

@Syaifur_Rohman

Exactly as @bozana said above, my error was caused because i did deleted one section directly just to finished submissions in there. As the result, some articles become without section_id.
I entered phpmyadmin and in the table submissions i checked wich ones didn’t have section_id, and give them a new section. Problem solved.

Dear @bozana and @Hugo_Melo
I apologize in advance
before I say the same thing, I have read all the discussions about the problem, and all the ways above have been done, from looking for id_section and justifying it
is the section change in the journal setting affecting it?

because the effect is caused when entering the Submission menu, there is an An unexpected error has occurred warning. Please reload the page and try again

when I check in the .log warning
lib / pkp / classes / submission / reviewAssignment / ReviewAssignment.inc.php on line 517
it appears

Thank you very much

Dear @Syaifur_Rohman, if you checked the section_id at the table submissions and found nothing wrong, then I don’t know how to help you. Maybe you have a different cause, have you tried to turn on the php errors at config.inc to see the php errors? It would show a more specific error syntax.

Thank you very much @Hugo_Melo
I’ll try to fix it
and now I have a new problem

when journaling I created Themes with Bootstrap 3.0 Base Theme, then the result of Custom Block Manager plugin does not appear
when journaling I created Theme with Default Theme, Custom Block Manager is active again
can it help me to fix it,
the issue appears after upgrade from 3.0 → 3.0.2

Hi @Syaifur_Rohman, could you please ask that last question (the different problem) as a separate topic? THANKS!!!

Hi, Hugo: I have a similar problem. I have two journals rpn and acba. New users can see submissions page in both journals, but old users can see it only in acba. acba has no submissions. This problem is in new version of ojs 3.3.0.11. Could you teach me where and how to solve it in phpmyadmin?
In my submissions table structure, it doesn’t appear Section_id column. Instead, there is a work_type column with value = 0