Upgrade problem 2.4.7-1

We upgraded from 2.4.7 to 2.4.7-1 and now we have this error - ideas welcome on how to resolve
We noticed issues with the db upgrade

NOTICE: Use of undefined constant ARTICLE_LOG_COPYEDITOR_FILE - assumed ‘ARTICLE_LOG_COPYEDITOR_FILE’ (/home/tsaorg/public_html/ajtde/classes/submission/copyeditor/CopyeditorAction.inc.php:254)
ojs2 has produced an error Message: WARNING: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tsaorg/public_html/ajtde/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php:381) In file: /home/tsaorg/public_html/ajtde/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php At line: 87 Stacktrace: Server info: OS: Linux PHP Version: 5.3.28 Apache Version: N/A DB Driver: mysql DB server version: 5.5.46-cll

Hi @MarkAGregory,

Hmm, I don’t think that was introduced with OJS 2.4.7-1, but I do see a missing constant there. Try applying this patch:

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thank you Alec, the patch appears to have fixed the problem. Merry xmas and happy New Year.

1 Like

Dear Alec,
I encountered the similar problem, and cannot log-in after the upgrade to OJS2.4.7-1. My upgrading process was smoothing (except a fix on file permission), and was “successful”. The only thing I did not do is the application of the Patches. The login failure error message is the same "Invalid username or password. Please try again. "
What could be the problem?
Best regards, GR

Hi @liugr,

See your other post. Please don’t double-post; it clutters the forum.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team