Upgrade from 3.0.0 to 3.0.2

I am thinking to upgrade but worried if my modification will be lost. What would be the best way to upgrade without losing customization? I know most of my changes are in the child theme but I do have changes elsewhere. Thank you!

Hi @Paul_Chen,

The best practice we currently recommend is to work with git to maintain modifications. You’d do this by cloning OJS from github following these instructions using one of the stable branches (e.g. ojs-stable-3_0_2), then committing your own modifications to your local git repository. Then upgrading to a newer OJS would amount to a git rebase followed by a database upgrade (according to docs/UPGRADE).

If you’re not using git, then the best way to extract your modifications from an installation is probably to use the standard diff tool to compare your installation against the stock (in this case OJS 3.0.0) install. Then you can use patch to apply those changes to the new (in this case OJS 3.0.2) codebase. Otherwise you would follow the normal upgrade instructions in docs/UPGRADE.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher,

Thanks for the information. I will look into it. By the way, is there a list of differences between 3.0.0 and 3.0.2? I like to see if it is worth the effort to make the upgrade or if I should wait for next major upgrade.

Paul

Hi @Paul_Chen,

Each release includes release notes, which contain a listing of issues that were resolved. For OJS 3.0.2, see ojs/RELEASE at ojs-stable-3_0_2 · pkp/ojs · GitHub. (You can browse the issue lists at Issues · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub too.)

I would suggest upgrading from 3.0.0 to 3.0.2 – the 3.0.0 release included a lot of new code, and we made some major refinements and lots of small bug fixes with 3.0.2. It’s a low risk upgrade to a more stable release. The next release will likely be OJS 3.1.0, which will introduce some major changes, and isn’t due out for a while.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

@asmecher

I am having difficulty of following the instruction, mainly I don’t understand how git works. A few questions:

1. What physical environment should I work with git? I downloaded and installed a window version of git. I was able to clone some branch of ojs (master?). Or should I use git on my actual server?
  2. Using the window version of git with command git rebase, how do I connect what I am doing with my current OJS? I don’t see how this works.
  3. In the instruction, it talks about fork, submodules, lib/pkp folder, composer, do I need to do all these? Can I do these with window version of git?

I guess I really need step by step instruction.

Thanks.

Paul

Hi @Paul_Chen,

Git is a powerful but complicated toolset – you can expect to put some time into learning it if you decide to use it. There are very good training resources e.g. at Git - Documentation. If that’s too big an investment, then consider the alternative diff/patch tools suggested above.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

@asmecher

I just watched a video tutorial and I think I am getting some ideas of working locally but not sure the work flow of committing changes made on my current OJS to a new OJS. Say I clone the master JOS (assuming it is 3.0.2). Do I and how do I bring the existing OJS into the picture? Do I need to upload the current ojs files to github?

Thanks.

Paul

Hi @Paul_Chen,

I’d suggest creating your own branch on your server (e.g. starting from ojs-stable-3_0_2), then gradually adding your prior modifications to it, committing each modification as a separate commit. This can be time-consuming, but will keep modifications from aggregating into a mess that’s hard to deal with later.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I used diff/patch tools and upgraded my installation. I did have to move my own image files from the old installation to the new one. I will monitor it for a while and see if there are any glitches. Thank you again. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Site bar does not show; installed plugins loading forever; can’t not install plugin (no reaction after clicking “Install”). Not sure what is going on.

Hi @Paul_Chen,

Have you checked your PHP error log?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MarkupPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/markup/MarkupPlugin.inc.php on line 302
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ManagementHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/pages/management/ManagementHandler.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MarkupPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/markup/MarkupPlugin.inc.php on line 302
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PageHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/page/PageHandler.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PageHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/page/PageHandler.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:23 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MarkupPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/markup/MarkupPlugin.inc.php on line 302
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SettingsTabHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request, $args = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/SettingsTabHandler.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ManagerSettingsTabHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/settings/ManagerSettingsTabHandler.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ValidatorUrl::getRegexp() should be compatible with ValidatorUri::getRegexp($allowedSchemes = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/validation/ValidatorUrl.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::fetch() should be compatible with Form::fetch($request, $template = NULL, $display = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::initData() should be compatible with Form::initData() in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::readInputData() should be compatible with Form::readInputData() in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute($object = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:24 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPAppearanceForm::fetch() should be compatible with ContextSettingsForm::fetch($request, $params = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/settings/appearance/form/PKPAppearanceForm.inc.php on line 18
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MarkupPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/markup/MarkupPlugin.inc.php on line 302
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MarkupPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/markup/MarkupPlugin.inc.php on line 302
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MultipleListsListbuilderHandler::initialize() should be compatible with ListbuilderHandler::initialize($request, $addItemLink = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/listbuilder/MultipleListsListbuilderHandler.inc.php on line 198
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MultipleListsListbuilderHandler::initFeatures() should be compatible with GridHandler::initFeatures($request, &$args) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/listbuilder/MultipleListsListbuilderHandler.inc.php on line 198
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of BlockPluginsListbuilderHandler::authorize() should be compatible with GridHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/listbuilder/settings/BlockPluginsListbuilderHandler.inc.php on line 17
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 79
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 79
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:25 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 79
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MarkupPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/markup/MarkupPlugin.inc.php on line 302
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SettingsTabHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request, $args = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/SettingsTabHandler.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ManagerSettingsTabHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/settings/ManagerSettingsTabHandler.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MarkupPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/markup/MarkupPlugin.inc.php on line 302
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CategoryGridHandler::setUrls() should be compatible with GridHandler::setUrls($request, $extraUrls = Array) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/CategoryGridHandler.inc.php on line 493
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CategoryGridHandler::initialize() should be compatible with GridHandler::initialize($request, $args = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/CategoryGridHandler.inc.php on line 493
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CategoryGridHandler::doSpecificFetchGridActions() should be compatible with GridHandler::doSpecificFetchGridActions($args, $request, $templateMgr) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/CategoryGridHandler.inc.php on line 493
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of GridCategoryRowCellProvider::getCellActions() should be compatible with GridCellProvider::getCellActions($request, $row, $column, $position = GRID_ACTION_POSITION_DEFAULT) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/GridCategoryRowCellProvider.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PluginGalleryGridHandler::authorize() should be compatible with GridHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/plugins/PluginGalleryGridHandler.inc.php on line 292
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PluginGalleryGridHandler::initialize() should be compatible with GridHandler::initialize($request, $args = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/plugins/PluginGalleryGridHandler.inc.php on line 292
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PluginGalleryGridHandler::renderFilter() should be compatible with GridHandler::renderFilter($request, $filterData = Array) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/plugins/PluginGalleryGridHandler.inc.php on line 292
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ValidatorUrl::getRegexp() should be compatible with ValidatorUri::getRegexp($allowedSchemes = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/validation/ValidatorUrl.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of UploadPluginForm::fetch() should be compatible with Form::fetch($request, $template = NULL, $display = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/plugins/form/UploadPluginForm.inc.php on line 22
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of UploadPluginForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute($object = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/plugins/form/UploadPluginForm.inc.php on line 22
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PluginGridHandler::loadCategoryData() should be compatible with CategoryGridHandler::loadCategoryData($request, &$categoryDataElement, $filter = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/plugins/PluginGridHandler.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PluginGridHandler::renderFilter() should be compatible with GridHandler::renderFilter($request, $filterData = Array) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/plugins/PluginGridHandler.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SettingsPluginGridHandler::authorize() should be compatible with GridHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/controllers/grid/settings/plugins/SettingsPluginGridHandler.inc.php on line 18
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:27 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:28 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 79
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:28 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 79
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:28 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 79
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:28 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of AbntCitationPlugin::fetchCitation() should be compatible with CitationPlugin::fetchCitation($article, $issue, $journal) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/abnt/AbntCitationPlugin.inc.php on line 213
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:28 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of AbntCitationPlugin::manage() should be compatible with Plugin::manage($args, $request) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/abnt/AbntCitationPlugin.inc.php on line 213
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:28 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MarkupGatewayPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/markup/MarkupGatewayPlugin.inc.php on line 487
[31-Mar-2017 19:08:28 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method GatewayPlugin::GatewayPlugin() in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/markup/MarkupGatewayPlugin.inc.php on line 29

I still keep the 3.0.0 version. It works just fine. Only the upgrade is not work properly.

Hi @Paul_Chen,

It looks like you’ve installed this plugin: GitHub - pkp/ojs-markup: A Public Knowledge Project Open Journal Systems (OJS) plugin for converting various document types to xml, pdf and html

It’s not compatible with OJS 3.x and I’d recommend removing it.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Now I can’t access the “Installed plugins”. How do I remove it?

I changed the folder name of markup under plugins/generic and then I was able to load the installed plugins and disabled the markup plugin. This seems to take care of the loading problem.

I still don’t see the sidebar. It may be a different issue.

Hi @Paul_Chen,

Check your error log again.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Ok. By the way, when I switched from child theme to the original default theme, the sidebar shows.

[31-Mar-2017 19:43:06 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:43:06 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:43:06 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:43:06 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:31 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:31 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:31 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:31 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:31 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ManagementHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/pages/management/ManagementHandler.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:31 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PageHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/page/PageHandler.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:32 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:32 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:32 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:32 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:32 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PageHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/page/PageHandler.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:32 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:32 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:32 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:32 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:32 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SettingsTabHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request, $args = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/SettingsTabHandler.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:32 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ManagerSettingsTabHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/settings/ManagerSettingsTabHandler.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ValidatorUrl::getRegexp() should be compatible with ValidatorUri::getRegexp($allowedSchemes = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/validation/ValidatorUrl.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::fetch() should be compatible with Form::fetch($request, $template = NULL, $display = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::initData() should be compatible with Form::initData() in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::readInputData() should be compatible with Form::readInputData() in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute($object = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPAppearanceForm::fetch() should be compatible with ContextSettingsForm::fetch($request, $params = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/settings/appearance/form/PKPAppearanceForm.inc.php on line 18
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MultipleListsListbuilderHandler::initialize() should be compatible with ListbuilderHandler::initialize($request, $addItemLink = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/listbuilder/MultipleListsListbuilderHandler.inc.php on line 198
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of MultipleListsListbuilderHandler::initFeatures() should be compatible with GridHandler::initFeatures($request, &$args) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/listbuilder/MultipleListsListbuilderHandler.inc.php on line 198
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of BlockPluginsListbuilderHandler::authorize() should be compatible with GridHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/listbuilder/settings/BlockPluginsListbuilderHandler.inc.php on line 17
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 79
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 79
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:33 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 79
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SettingsTabHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request, $args = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/SettingsTabHandler.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ManagerSettingsTabHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/settings/ManagerSettingsTabHandler.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ValidatorUrl::getRegexp() should be compatible with ValidatorUri::getRegexp($allowedSchemes = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/validation/ValidatorUrl.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::fetch() should be compatible with Form::fetch($request, $template = NULL, $display = false) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::initData() should be compatible with Form::initData() in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::readInputData() should be compatible with Form::readInputData() in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ContextSettingsForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute($object = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/form/ContextSettingsForm.inc.php on line 20
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPAppearanceForm::fetch() should be compatible with ContextSettingsForm::fetch($request, $params = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/settings/appearance/form/PKPAppearanceForm.inc.php on line 18
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:44:59 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ManagementHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/lib/pkp/pages/management/ManagementHandler.inc.php on line 19
[31-Mar-2017 19:45:00 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:45:00 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:45:00 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:45:00 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:45:04 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:45:04 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:45:04 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[31-Mar-2017 19:45:04 America/Denver] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/abbjourn/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130

Hi @Paul_Chen,

What specific theme were you using? How did you install it?

Regards,
Alec Smecher