Unassigned submissions not all listed in the "Unassigned" tab

We are using OJS 3.1.2. I just noticed that when I click on the “Unassigned” tab, not all articles that are unassigned show up in the list. I checked to see whether there was a “load more…” option but it showed that I was viewing 20 of 20 submissions. However, when I searched for a specific submission that was not listed (but that I knew was in the system), I was able to find it and verify that it was not yet assigned to an editor. (In fact, it comes up when I do the search from within the “Unassigned” tab.

I can provide screen shots if need be.

Hi @JuliaFlanders,

Have there been any changes made to your journal site recently? Please upload the screenshot as it may be helpful with your inquiry.

Kind Regards,
Patricia M.
Public Knowledge Project Team

[Reposting my earlier note with anonymized screenshots] No changes to the journal site that I am aware of. Also, the problem seems to be intermittent. I had just posted saying that the problem was no longer showing up, but I reloaded and it is back again. I attach two screen shots: one of the entire “Unassigned” queue (where submission 990 does not show up), and one showing the results of doing a search for the specific item (submission 990) which shows that it is unassigned.
21%20AM 37%20AM

Hi @JuliaFlanders,

Are other users experiencing this as well? Would you mind trying clearing the cache on your browser?

Kind Regards,
Patricia M.
Public Knowledge Project Team

We are also having this problem OJS 3.1.2.4. As a Journal Editor, I see new a submission in the All Active column (with the warning no editor has been assigned) but the Unassigned queue is empty. This is independent of browser (Safari or Firefox) and emptying caches.

I am having the same problem. Do you were able to solve it?

We still have this issue…