Unable to translate some plugins to Czech

There are some untranslated plugins in Czech:

SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2022-07-19 080331

But I get error message, when I try to start translation:
SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2022-07-19 080257

Hi @Jiri_Dlouhy,

What plugin are you trying to start a translation for?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher ,
I was trying to translate to Czech Immersion Theme, Classic Theme and JATS Parser Plugin. JATS Parser Plugin is translated now.

Hi @Jiri_Dlouhy,

Thanks for the heads-up! We’ve recently been working to upgrade our Weblate installation to the latest version, and it appears that translators are no longer allowed to create their own translation for non-standard locale codes. (Weblate considers cs standard for Czech, and OJS uses cs_CZ.)

We have another few upgrade steps to complete, so hopefully (but unlikely) this will resolve itself. In the meantime, please let me know if there’s a missing component translation and I can create it for you. I’ve created the ones you mentioned above.

Thanks,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher ,
I have one more problem after update of Weblate - for example today I had received two emails from Weblate -

1. With subject “[Weblate] 48 strings needing action” - this is without problems if I click on “View” button
  1. With subject “[Weblate] 34 unfinished strings” - with such email I have problem. There are in the email links to different modules where are some missing translations - but if I click on “View” button, I get only timeout message after some time period.
    Link under the View button is http://translate-dev.pkp.sfu.ca/projects/plugins/pdfjs-viewer-plugin/cs_CZ/?q=state:<translated

JIri

Hi Alec @asmecher
there is one more problem with translation information emails from PKP - probably there is some wrong setup with smtp setup on Weblate server and all emails from Weblate have on Google mail Spam warning (even if I have pkp.translations email in my address list.
I hope head of the email can help to solve the problem:

ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning pkp.translation@gmail.com does not designate 142.58.232.177 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=pkp.translation@gmail.com;
dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Return-Path: pkp.translation@gmail.com
Received: from mailgw3.sfu.ca (mailgw3.sfu.ca. [142.58.232.177])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id y21-20020a056a00181500b005182fb67e66si20392536pfa.159.2022.07.19.18.00.18
for jiri.dlouhy@czp.cuni.cz
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 19 Jul 2022 18:00:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning pkp.translation@gmail.com does not designate 142.58.232.177 as permitted sender) client-ip=142.58.232.177;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning pkp.translation@gmail.com does not designate 142.58.232.177 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=pkp.translation@gmail.com;
dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
X-Spam-Level: Spam-Level
Received: from 492238d18807 (lib-weblate-dev.dc.sfu.ca [10.28.128.64]) by mailgw3.sfu.ca (8.15.2/8.14.7/SFU-7.0H) with ESMTP id 26K10ARX024346 for jiri.dlouhy@czp.cuni.cz; Tue, 19 Jul 2022 18:00:18 -0700
Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary=“===============4514116093491353062==”
MIME-Version: 1.0

Jiri

Hi @Jiri_Dlouhy,

We’ve just completed a further Weblate upgrade – I notice that some of the emails you’re listing come from / have links to translate-dev.pkp.sfu.ca rather than translate.pkp.sfu.ca. This server has been decommissioned following the upgrade, and you should no longer receive messages or see links related to that server. Please let me know if you do! Meanwhile the new version hopefully will be better behaved than the last; please give it a few days and let me know if you’re having trouble.

Thanks,
Alec Smecher

Hi Alec @asmecher,
perfect - now I understand the situation fully. I will let you know if I will meet some other problems.

Greetings from warm Prague

Jiri

Hi Alec @asmecher ,

there is new trouble with Weblate - I cannot log in - system says - Access denied. CSRF type verification failed. The request was denied.

Jiri

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.