Unable to login to admin and even to register again

I cannot login to admin page again having moved oj 3.0 from my local pc to the internet server. it kept redurecting me to the login page http://www.journalofcontemporarypolitics.org/index.php/cp/login?source=%2Findex.php%2Fcp%2Fsubmissions. Please what do i do, as the project is already coming late for me.

Hi @akinwun

How did you move you files and database? Are you using same charset in local and deploy site?
Did you try reset password?

Regards,
Israel Cefrin
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks Israel. It now works fine. i guess it has to do with network, whenever the network loads fine, the login will be fine, but, otherwise it sucks. Thanks once again. Though the appearance tab in the website settings has disappear.

Hi @akinwun

Are you using Journal manager user role? Some options are bounded to your user privileges in system.

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

Yes sir, i am using journal manager.

israel.cefrin
February 7 |

Hi @akinwunAre you using Journal manager user role? Some options are bounded to your user privileges in system.Regards,
Israel Cefrin
Public Knowledge Project Team Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

akinwun
February 5 |

Thanks Israel. It now works fine. i guess it has to do with network, whenever the network loads fine, the login will be fine, but, otherwise it sucks. Thanks once again. Though the appearance tab in the website settings has disappear. Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Please what can i do about these, i need to change some information in the footer

Hi @akinwun

Have you checked your php error log, webserver log and browser console log to verify if there are messages regarded to it?
Could you post a screenshot of what you meant to do or change?

Regards,
Israel Cefrin