Unable to install defaultManuscript and other plugins

I tried to install plugin defaultManuscript and other , but there is some issue, I am getting following error in log file:

[15-Feb-2019 08:40:06 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 386
[15-Feb-2019 08:40:06 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of AddThisPlugin::register() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /plugins/generic/addThis/AddThisPlugin.inc.php on line 175
[15-Feb-2019 08:40:06 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of OpenAIREDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /plugins/generic/openAIRE/OpenAIREDAO.inc.php on line 19
[15-Feb-2019 08:40:06 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[15-Feb-2019 08:40:06 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[15-Feb-2019 08:40:12 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 386
[15-Feb-2019 08:40:12 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of AddThisPlugin::register() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /plugins/generic/addThis/AddThisPlugin.inc.php on line 175
[15-Feb-2019 08:40:12 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of OpenAIREDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /plugins/generic/openAIRE/OpenAIREDAO.inc.php on line 19
[15-Feb-2019 08:40:12 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[15-Feb-2019 08:40:12 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[15-Feb-2019 08:40:16 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method VersionCheck::getValidPluginVersionInfo() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginHelper.inc.php on line 103
[15-Feb-2019 08:40:16 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getProductType() on string in /lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginHelper.inc.php on line 107

Please do the needful

Hi @loveleentak,

What version of the OJS are you using?

Regards, Primož

I am using ojs-3.1.1-4 version

Mailtrack

Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&)
                02/15/19, 9:12:33 PM

Hi @loveleentak,

This line indicates that there are problems with one (or more) of the plugins. Probably invalid or missing version.xml file, although I’m not sure. First of all I’d check systematically this file in every plugin, e.g., https://github.com/pkp/ojs/blob/master/plugins/generic/browse/version.xml#L15
Then I’d check correspondent column in the versions database table.