Typo in original UsageStats plugin

Hello all,

I’m not sure if I should post this here or Bugzilla.

IN plugins/generic/usageStats/locale/en_US/locale.xml @ line 22, 207-214 it reads:

In order to be able to activate this option, the file where the salt will be saved has to be defined: insert the section ‘[usageSats]’ in the config.inc.php and define the variable ‘salt_filepath’ there. The file must exist and it must be writable for the web user. For further information on the requirements for this plugin option please see the plugin README file.

Is that variable within the brackets correct? Shouldn’t it be usageStats??

Thanks, @ramon. This is an ok place to post this bug. @mtub will be able to route this translation issue for correction.

The best place to post bugs, if you know they are bugs, is Git Issues. Some basic instructions are available at GitHub - pkp/pkp-lib: PKP Web Application Library .

Thanks for reporting this. The line is question has been removed from the plugin in the meantime (see pkp/pkp-lib#890: Move usageStats data privacy option to plugin settin… · pkp/ojs@73055a5 · GitHub). The typo in the section name had been copied to the ru_RU locale, but since this locale is updated quite regularly, I don’t think it’s necessary to make another pull request in this case.