Trying to freass install of 3.1.1.1 install page says loding but nothing happens after that

trying to fresh install of 3.1.1.1 install page says loding but nothing happens after that

it takes few seconds then I am on the same install page nothing happens and no errors

I meant fesh install

Hi @OJS_Atd,

Check your PHP error log for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hello, error log says but I need help with what it means

PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of LensGalleyPlugin::register() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01bl/b1574/nf.ramazanerbilgin/public_html/ojs3/plugins/generic/lensGalley/LensGalleyPlugin.inc.php on line 323
PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL)

Hi @OJS_Atd,

That’s a warning, and you can ignore it – there should be something else in the log containing the word “Error”.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I also experienced what @OJS_Atd did. Nothing happen after several minutes. I, then, try to re-click the Install Open Journal System button and it immediately after a few seconds shows the home page without a successfully confirmation page. I try to login and it works.

Hi @satuh1,

If you didn’t get an “installation complete” message, your installation still may not be completed even though you’re able to log in. The most common cause of this is a timeout during the installation process. Often problems are captured in the PHP error log. I’d suggest making sure the installation was actually successful by trying again, rather than trusting that it finished without confirmation.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Yes I will have another fresh installation while trying to manage it too to see the condition. A lot of thanks for @asmecher suggestion.