Too Many warning after OJS upgrade to 3.0.2

Hello,
After recently upgrading from OJS 2.4.8 to OJS 3.0.2 my website gives a lot of php strict standards and warnings.

One of such warnings is:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/pdo.so’ - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/pdo_mysql.so’ - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

And also–
PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method Request::getContext() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/journals/ss.org/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/ThemePlugin.inc.php on line 409
[19-Jun-2017 11:04:25 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/journals/ss.org/classes/core/Request.inc.php on line 68
[19-Jun-2017 11:04:25 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/journals/ss.org/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[19-Jun-2017 11:04:25 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/journals/ss.org/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[19-Jun-2017 11:04:25 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/journals/ss.org/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 130
[19-Jun-2017 11:04:25 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /

can you please help me to understand these and can i switch them off?

Hi @Akshar_Pandey,

The cannot open shared object file errors come from your PHP configuration and will show up whatever version of OJS you’re using.

The rest are warnings. First make sure your PHP configuration directs errors and warnings to a log file, rather than the web browser. Then, if you want to reduce the noise there, look up how to suppress PHP strict mode warnings, depending on your version of PHP – this will likely mean a change to your php.ini.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hey @asmecher
I’ll have a look at the php configuration.

Thanks.