There is no ScheduledTaskLogs folder and System doesn't create usageStats log fies

Did you also remove the file from the processing folder, to start anew? – I forgot to say this :-\

Unfortunately not. Can I remove file from processing folder now? Or start from the beginning?

You will have to do this: remove all files from processing, stage and usageEventLogs folder somewhere else, and leave only one file with the current date and an old file in usageEventLogs. Remove also all UsageStatistics… log files from the folder “scheduledTaskLogs”. Then remove the “UsageStatsLoader” from the DB table “scheduled_tasks” and access the journal home page to start the scheduled task. See then in the scheduled task log file, if you can find any helpful information.

If you want and if possible for you, you could send me (bozana dot bokan at posteo dot net) some of your usage stats log files and your anonymized DB dump – then I could test it locally, to see if there is any general problem…

Hi All,

I want to share my experiences about this subject. I didnt solve the problem. Also it’s too important that the installation must be in a different folder and transport the main folder instead of upgrade system. This is a clean and effective solution. I set up a new version in my ftp folder and transport to the main folder. Also I transport the articles, users and the others. Now journal statistics is working but I fail to achieve statistics migration. I want to show 2 pictures here:

First one is my old upgrade system. Second is new installation. I notice that metric type and load_id are different. I want to transfer statistics from old upgrading system to new installation. I also tried the PKP Statistics Migration

but there is no change my statistics table.

Is there any solution about sql system or the other?



If I understand it correctly, you installed a fresh OJS 2.4.8-1 and then tried to somehow import the data there? – This is not a good solution, because one cannot migrate everything this way (e.g. statistics and workflow processes, decisions and communications).

Considering statistics migration:
In the upgrade script (s.ojs/upgrade.xml at ojs-stable-2_4_8 · pkp/ojs · GitHub), these scripts and functions are run before the DB changes for your migration, from 2.4.2 to 2.4.8-1:
ojs/upgrade.xml at ojs-stable-2_4_8 · pkp/ojs · GitHub
then the DB is updated:
ojs/upgrade.xml at ojs-stable-2_4_8 · pkp/ojs · GitHub
and then these scripts are run after the DB changes:
ojs/upgrade.xml at ojs-stable-2_4_8 · pkp/ojs · GitHub.
Thus you would somehow have to rewrite those migration scripts to work on your both DBs – to migrate data from one DB into another.
And, as I said above, even then you could be missing some other data… Thus I would recommend to try to fix the upgrade solution/version…