The uploaded plugin archive does not contain a folder that corresponds to the plugin name

I searched for “Tinymce” plugin from the dashboard but could not find it. So, I downloaded the zip version of Github repo and tried to upload it on OJS3.0.2 but it keeps on saying “Notification: The uploaded plugin archive does not contain a folder that corresponds to the plugin name.”

I tried uploading the zip file, no luck. I then extracted it and uploaded. No luck again. I changed the name of the zip and folder inside of it. Again no luck. I then changed the name of the extracted folder from “tinymce-master” to “tinymce”. No luck again.

I guess this plugin is not supported in OJS 3.0.2? Am I doing something wrong? Please help me on this. Thank you.

How did you initially install OJS 3.0.2? The plugins/generic/tinymce folder should be provided as part of the core code via either the .tar.gz download, or via the git clone.

I have the same error with another plugin.
Do you can resolve this?

Hi @SistemasUnivalle,

Can you provide more details? What plugin are you working with, and where did you get it from? Which of our applications are you using, and what version?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

asmecher, very thanks for ur help.
I work in OJS 3.0.2
I had activate these moodules:

• Settings eLife Lens Article Viewer
  • EmbedGalley Plugin
  • JATSParser Plugin

But in Galleys versión only I can uploads files, and no more options to configurate.

Hi @SistemasUnivalle,

Where did you download these plugins (provide links please), and what progress did you make with each?

If you didn’t get the message in the original post (“The uploaded plugin archive does not contain a folder that corresponds…”), please post your question as a new topic. That’ll help keep the forum organized.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team