The current role does not have access to this operation to new users

I am using ojs 3.1.1-4 after upgrade 2.4.8. I create a user and assing the rol of manager of a journal. When the user sign in and click on Dashboard the message is The current role does not have access to this operation.

Any idea?

Thnks

Good Morning
Attached more information, I have created a journal and a user with manager permissions in that journal. But in the control panel all the journals of the site appear even though they do not have permits. Should not one appear?

Thnks

Hmmm… This is an odd interaction of the site vs. journal context.

In the first case (“The current role does not have access to this operation.”) the user does not have access to the Dashboard at the Site context, but would presumably have access at one or more Journal contexts.

In the second case (all the journals of the site appear), this also seems highly undesirable.

I consider both of these to be bugs. I’m going to check the status of this in development and open a bug report if not already present.

Edit: https://github.com/pkp/pkp-lib/issues/4340

Good Morning
Thanks for your answer, applying this pkp/pkp-lib#4340: limit available contexts by user · ulsdevteam/pkp-lib@d7750c2 · GitHub we obtain this error

ojs2: DB Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘BY seq’ at line 2, referer: http://ojs3udc.devxercode.es/index.php/index/user/profile

Thanks

Hi
The problem with the query was a space . But when I login with the user in control panel now not show any journals where must show 1 journal. The result of the query SELECT c.* FROM journals c
WHERE c.journal_id IN (SELECT DISTINCT ug.context_id FROM user_groups ug JOIN user_user_groups uug ON (ug.user_group_id = uug.user_group_id) WHERE uug.user_id = 5775)
was
19 | REDMARKA | 12 | es_ES | 1

And the user_user_roles was
189 | 5775
190 | 5775
And the user_roles was
189 | 19 | 16 | 1 | 0 | 0
190 | 19 | 16 | 1 | 0 | 0

Thanks

Work here is still in progress. For users within the journal context, they should now see a list of only the journals to which they have access. There is still an outstanding problem where if the user is in the Site context and they only have access to one journal, the user navigation and context navigation only reflects the site context.