Thank Reviewer link doesn't appear in OJS 3.1.0.1

Hi,
We have some problems with the Thank Reviewer function in OJS 3.1.0.1. When the Reviewers have completed their work, the (Section) Editor can see the results in their dashboard in the Reviewers panel as Review Submitted and the Read Review link. After reading the comments from the Reviewer the Confirm link was selected at the bottom of the screen. Returning to the Editor’s dashboard in the Reviewers panel we can’t see the Thank Reviewer link. It remains Read Review link (and Review Submitted state).
Thanks!
Cecilia
screenshot

Hi @Cecilia_Liszkay

The editor that is assigned to that submission would need to read that review and click on “Confirm”. Then he/she would see two other link actions “Thank Reviewer” and “Revert Decision”.

Best,
Bozana

1 Like

Good Morning

We are using ojs 3.1.1 and we have the same problem, when we read the revision the links to give thanks do not appear.
In the error log of the web server no error message is opted.
We attach images.
Selecci%C3%B3n_012Selecci%C3%B3n_014

Thank you

Hi @Enrique_Manuel_Touce

Hmmm…
Are you logged in as an editor that is assigned to that submission (in the participants list)?
As that user, have you click on the button “Confirmar”?

Best,
Bozana

Hi

Thanks the problem is that we were doing it with another editor of the magazine not with the one that was in the list of participants.

Best

documentation:

https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/learning-ojs/en/editorial-workflow#responding-to-reviews

Good Day

Our is ojs 3.2.1 the latest edition. and we have the same problem, when we read the revision the links to give thanks do not appear, after clicking confirm. I tried it severally on all reviewers but do not bring "thank you "

In my own case, the answer is YES in my own ojs latest edition, 3.2.1.1