Template error upgrade ojs 2.4.8 to 3.1.2

I have made several times the migration of the OJS system in a local test server, and it presents me with an error that I could not give with the solution. First I have restored the OJS system running on the web on the local server and everything works perfectly.
up1

Then in a different folder I perform the migration following the indications of the UPGRADE file. The migration process completes successfully. When entering the local site the home page, current, files are fine.
up3

But when entering the details of the files, notices, contacts, editorial, about the magazine, shipments, etc., everything appears as plain text. And I have reviewed and can not find where the error is.
up4

Please can you give me help to understand why this is happening and to be able to solve the error, since I have to do the migration of 2 OJS systems.

Hi @dragoniant,

What version of PHP are you using?

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

hi,

The Versión PHP is 5.6.30.

Hi @dragoniant,

That version of PHP is compatible with OJS 3 so it must be a different problem. Can you please check your site’s error log and post the contents here?

Thanks,
Amanda Stevens

Hello, I can solve it. What I did was in the location templates> frontend> components put the files head.tpl and headHead.tpl, which are not in that folder of the installer files of OJS 3.1.1-2 and 3.1.1-4. But checking the documentation of: https://github.com/pkp/pkp-lib/tree/master/templates/frontend/components, if they are in that folder. and from there it downloads and locates them, and with that the problem of the CSS of the template was solved.

Hi @dragoniant,

That’s great! Thanks for posting your solution.

Best,
Amanda Stevens