Table of contents OJS

Hello, the reason for my question is whether you can add in the table of contents of each Journal, the author details . I mean to show in each article gone up : Abstract, Full Text and Keywords.

If possible also that the data appear rellanamos prior registration of each item as are those of : Biographical Summary
( P . Eg . Department and rank ) and Institution , data concerning the author of the article .

I am looking forward to your response.

Hi @gardbeat,

That change would require template modification, e.g. to templates/issue/issue.tpl for the table of contents.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

Hello!

You could tell me a manual to follow?

Thank you!

Hi @gardbeat,

There’s some general documentation on Smarty templates on the Smarty website; beyond that, there’s some more OJS-specific information in the OJS Technical Reference.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hello, Could you be more precise? The manual is complete and as you know, I have no knowledge of native English. Thank you

Hi @gardbeat,

The Smarty documentation is also available in Spanish. I’m not aware of a Spanish translation of the OJS Technical Reference, unfortunately, but you may be able to feed it through Google Translate. Those are the best references I’m aware of for what you’re trying to do.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

And the second link? You offers on the Spanish translation of the part I need to know? Thank you so much.

Hi @gardbeat,

You can paste any link into Google Translate to have it machine-translated, but I can’t vouch for the quality of the translation.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hello asmecher .

I could give an example of modification of the file " issue.tpl " to see how a field is added . I would like to see an example , as in the manual , no example to build on something does not appear. Thank you!