SWORD Not Deposit

Hello Sir/Madam,
After successfully SWORD setup OJS article not deposit to DSPACE.
Please see the below error log.

MY OJS Version- 3.3.0.4

[15-Oct-2021 07:47:06 UTC] ojs2: 404 Not Found

[15-Oct-2021 07:47:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getData() on null in /home/host/public_html/journal.com/plugins/generic/sword/classes/PKPSwordDeposit.inc.php:103

Stack trace:

#0 /home/host/public_html/journal.com/plugins/generic/sword/classes/PKPSwordDeposit.inc.php(115): PKPSwordDeposit->_addFile(NULL)

#1 /home/host/public_html/journal.com/plugins/generic/sword/SwordImportExportPlugin.inc.php(187): PKPSwordDeposit->addGalleys()

#2 /home/host/public_html/journal.com/lib/pkp/pages/management/PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(94): SwordImportExportPlugin->display(Array, Object(Request))

#3 /home/host/public_html/journal.com/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(395): PKPToolsHandler->importexport(Array, Object(Request))

#4 /home/host/public_html/journal.com/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(246): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)

#5 /home/host/public_html/journal.com/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(144): PKPPage in /home/host/public_html/journal.com/plugins/generic/sword/classes/PKPSwordDeposit.inc.php on line 103

Please help me

Regards,
Aditya

Hi @adityab2,

Can you also indicate which version of the SWORD plugin you’re using?
This may help to troubleshoot your issue.

-Roger
PKP Team

1 Like

Hello
I am using Swordv2

Regards
Aditya

Hi @adityab2,

Sorry, I should clarify: I meant the version of the SWORD OJS plugin that you’re using.

-Roger
PKP Team

Sorry, My SWORD Version- 1.0.6.0

Regards,
Aditya

Hi @adityab2,

Thanks for clarifying. I will see if one of our other team members is able to assist when they are available.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Hello Sir,
Any update regarding my SWORD problem.

Regards,
Aditya

Same problem for me.
I try config from OJS deposit in collection of DSPACE. But not DEPOSIT.
Any update?

My log don’t show errors about Sword.