Submissions not showing after upgrade

Hello,
I updated OJS’s installation, and everything seems to be working fine, but the Submissions page does not show any submissions. Might have something to do with Javascript dependencies, I guess, since “npm run build” shows:

⠙ Building for production…node[1241322]: pthread_create: Resource temporarily unavailable
internal/child_process.js:357
throw errnoException(err, ‘spawn’);
^

Error: spawn ENOMEM
at ChildProcess.spawn (internal/child_process.js:357:11)
at Object.spawn (child_process.js:528:9)
at new PoolWorker (/home/jpeonline/public_html/ojs/node_modules/thread-loader/dist/WorkerPool.js:42:43)
at WorkerPool.createWorker (/home/jpeonline/public_html/ojs/node_modules/thread-loader/dist/WorkerPool.js:337:23)
at WorkerPool.distributeJob (/home/jpeonline/public_html/ojs/node_modules/thread-loader/dist/WorkerPool.js:331:28)
at runQueue (/home/jpeonline/public_html/ojs/node_modules/neo-async/async.js:8107:9)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:61:11)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! OJS3@3.2.0 build: vue-cli-service build --no-clean
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the OJS3@3.2.0 build script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /home/jpeonline/.npm/_logs/2019-05-27T17_31_24_759Z-debug.log

Any help would be very much appreciated!
Thanks!

Hi @gavagai-00,

The Node compiler is running out of memory and can’t finish the job. You might need to change your Node configuration to permit higher memory allocations.

If you’re running OJS from the .tar.gz package, it should already contain compiled Javascript; is there a particular reason you’re recompiling?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I’m recompiling because I am running from git. I did try to copy the compiled Javascript, but doesn’t seem to work.
Maybe I should have added that the problem with the Submissions shows up in the console as with the message “No Vue of the type Container could be found.”

Hi @gavagai-00,

What branch are you working with?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team