Submission problem (OJS 3.1.1.0)

Hi,

I’m having a submission problem with OJS 3.1.1.0 version. In the first step of the submission, with all required items selected, the following message appears:

submission.submit.checklistErrors

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Regards,

Filipe Almeida

Hi @filipekjp,

Are you using the submission process in a language other than the primary language? Does your submission checklist have a different set of options in each language that it’s entered in?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher,

The only language I have registered in the system is Portuguese. The submission form is the OJS standard.

Regards,
Filipe Almeida

Hi @asmecher,

Problem solved. I had not established the Requirements for Manuscript Submission in the Workflow Definitions. I think it should be obligatory to define this, correct?

Another question: in the languages section, only the Portuguese option appears. How do I load other languages?

Regards,
Filipe Almeida

Hi @filipekjp,

Glad to hear it’s resolved –

To add new languages, you’ll need first to log in as Site Administrator and install the languages from their interface. Then the new languages should be available to enable/disable within each journal as Journal Manager.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher,

Thank you. I had forgotten.

Regards,
Filipe Almeida

In case anyone else bumped into this - we were unable to get this error to go away until we added a submission checklist item (Settings > Workflow > Submission > “Submission Preparation Checklist”). We didn’t want a checklist, though, so we removed the item after adding it, and the error remained gone.