[SOLVED] Upgrade OJS 2.4.8.1-3.1.0-1 article view blank page

I upgraded OJS 2.4.8.1 to 3.1.0-1. I have 3 kicakes active. Article view is possible only in default locale. Other locales show blank page although Title, abstract, PDf are present in all locales.
If you click on article title you will get blank page.
error console gives a lot of warnings related to css and one is error on canvas blank:
Screenshot_2018-02-14_22-27-50

Please advise

I have found in php error log the following lines:
14-Feb-2018 15:26:40 CST6CDT] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘String could not be parsed as XML’ in /home/politi30/public_html/casopis/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/seboettg/citeproc-php/src/Seboettg/CiteProc/Locale/Locale.php:48
Stack trace:
#0 /home/politi30/public_html/casopis/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/seboettg/citeproc-php/src/Seboettg/CiteProc/Locale/Locale.php(48): SimpleXMLElement->__construct(’’)
#1 /home/politi30/public_html/casopis/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/seboettg/citeproc-php/src/Seboettg/CiteProc/CiteProc.php(200): Seboettg\CiteProc\Locale\Locale->__construct(‘sr-RS@latin’)
#2 /home/politi30/public_html/casopis/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/seboettg/citeproc-php/src/Seboettg/CiteProc/CiteProc.php(160): Seboettg\CiteProc\CiteProc->init(false)
#3 /home/politi30/public_html/casopis/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/CitationStyleLanguagePlugin.inc.php(382): Seboettg\CiteProc\CiteProc->render(Array, ‘bibliography’)
#4 /home/politi in /home/politi30/public_html/casopis/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/seboettg/citeproc-php/src/Seboettg/CiteProc/Locale/Locale.php on line 48

I turned off CitationStlye language plugin and everything works fine.

Hi @vvucic,

Thanks, I tracked this down and filed it for attention:
https://github.com/pkp/pkp-lib/issues/3394

If you do want to use the citation style language plugin, please watch that issue page for a solution.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team