[Solved] Problem with citationstylelanguage plugin

Hello again,
I noticed today a notification in google analytics about high rate of error in the site (OJS 3.1). This is the report:

As you can see, the great mojority of errors is in citationstylelanguage plugin. I tried to enter at some of those links and get a HTTP 500.

The error log from OJS when entering one of those page is:

Strict Standards: Declaration of OpenAIREDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/openAIRE/OpenAIREDAO.inc.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of DRIVERDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/driver/DRIVERDAO.inc.php on line 65

Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23

Fatal error: Call to undefined method StageAssignmentDAO::getUser() in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/pages/CitationStyleLanguageHandler.inc.php on line 120

Please, help me.

Applying the fix of Fix fatal error when no article exists for requested ID · pkp/citationStyleLanguage@c1afac4 · GitHub

The error changed to:

Strict Standards: Declaration of OpenAIREDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/openAIRE/OpenAIREDAO.inc.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of DRIVERDAO::setOAI() should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/driver/DRIVERDAO.inc.php on line 65

Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23

Fatal error: Call to undefined method StageAssignmentDAO::getUser() in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/pages/CitationStyleLanguageHandler.inc.php on line 123

Fix at Fix wrong test for submission status · pkp/citationStyleLanguage@58b2e3e · GitHub solved the problem. Thank you very much.