[solved] [OJS 3.1.2.4] Plugin Gallery empty

Hi @asmecher, I changed error_reporting in php.ini to E_ALL and now, when I try to load the Plugin Gallery page, I see in php_error_log the following warnings:

Declaration of UploadPluginForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute(…$functionArgs) in C:\xampp\htdocs\journal\lib\pkp\controllers\grid\plugins\form\UploadPluginForm.inc.php on line 22
fsockopen(): SSL: Handshake timed out in C:\xampp\htdocs\journal\lib\pkp\classes\file\wrappers\HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php on line 77
fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto in C:\xampp\htdocs\journal\lib\pkp\classes\file\wrappers\HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php on line 77
fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://pkp.sfu.ca:443 (Unknown error) in C:\xampp\htdocs\journal\lib\pkp\classes\file\wrappers\HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php on line 77
fsockopen(): SSL: Handshake timed out in C:\xampp\htdocs\journal\lib\pkp\classes\file\wrappers\HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php on line 77
fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto in C:\xampp\htdocs\journal\lib\pkp\classes\file\wrappers\HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php on line 77
fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://pkp.sfu.ca:443 (Unknown error) in C:\xampp\htdocs\journal\lib\pkp\classes\file\wrappers\HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php on line 77
DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input in C:\xampp\htdocs\journal\lib\pkp\classes\plugins\PluginGalleryDAO.inc.php on line 61

These lines refer (respectively) to:

===============================
UploadPluginForm.inc.php line 22 :
class UploadPluginForm extends Form {

/** @var String PLUGIN_ACTION_... */
var $_function;

/**
 * Constructor.
 * @param $function string PLUGIN_ACTION_...
 */
function __construct($function) {
	parent::__construct('controllers/grid/plugins/form/uploadPluginForm.tpl');

$this->_function = $function;

$this->addCheck(new FormValidator($this, 'temporaryFileId', 'required', 'manager.plugins.uploadFailed'));
}

HTTPFileWrapper.inc.php line 77 & 78:
if (!($this->fp = fsockopen($host, $port)))
return false;

PluginGalleryDAO.inc.php line 61:
$doc->loadXML($gallery->contents());

I see that you replied to another user, who had similar PHP warnings, a year ago, that it was known issue in 3.1.1-4, but I am at 3.1.2-4, so it probably doesn’t apply.

I made sure that OpenSSL is installed and my site is properly redirecting 80 to 443. I wonder what else could try.