SIdebar's width changes and title bar color

Hi all, newbie on OJS here :slight_smile:

1. While I am modifying the sidebar content with custom blocks, I put an image on a block and the size of the image seems too large that the sidebars’ width change. I decreased the image’s size but the sidebar’s width won’t revert to the original size. Can anyone give information on how to revert the sidebar’s original width please ?

2. All custom blocks I created with title seems to have a grey-ish color on top of the title bar/(span?). Could it be removed ?

Looking forward for some helps, thank you very much :slight_smile:

The website is www.industria.ub.ac.id

Hi @rizkylrs,

What version of OJS are you using? (Please include this information in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

From this link http://industria.ub.ac.id/index.php/journal/about/aboutThisPublishingSystem , it seems that the OJS version is 2.4.71.

As far as I understand, I can only act as journal manager not admin. Because my journal website is coordinated/administrated centrally by my university (maybe ?).

Any solutions for questions I asked above ?

Thank you.

Hi @rizkylrs.

1. This appears to be a fixed width specified in your custom CSS file (ojs.style.css) rather than something built into OJS by default.

2. There’s an empty <p> element in each custom block. This could either be a template modification, if you’ve made one to the custom block plugin, or something that the custom block plugin’s TinyMCE editor is putting there. I’d suggest checking the TinyMCE editor’s “code” button to see what’s there.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team