Shariff Plugin not showing on sidebar

Hello,
I’ve tried out the three plugin settings (footer, sidebar, and article page). The sidebar option doesn’t seem to be working . I did go to Website/Appearance, moved the Shariff plugin from the unselected column to the sidebar column and saved, but it still does not display. I tried out both orientations (vertical and horizontal) but still no luck getting it to display. I also tried several ordering positions. I have upgarded to the version 3.0.1, which is the latest version of this plugin at the moment, and it still does not work. . Have I overlooked something?
Thanks

Hi @midoio,

I’m not sure the Shariff plugin is compatible with OJS 3.0.1 (you might have to check with the plugin’s author to be sure). I would recommend upgrading your OJS in any case – that’s quite an old version by now. How did you install the Shariff plugin?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks, the OJS version is 3.1.1.0
3.0.1 is the plugin version

It works in the footer, but the editors of the journal would like to have it in the sidebar.
I installed it from the Plugin Gallery in OJS.
Thanks

Hi @midoio,

I’d suggest checking with the author of the plugin – @lilients on this forum.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @midoio, thanks for your hint. I wrote the plugin for 3.1.0.1. The 3.1.1.0 seems to have some changes that affect the plugin. I will try to fix it.

Thank you, I appreciate your help.