Section editor complete work in ojs

hello,
i have problem with ojs in v.2 and this solved with v 3.0.1.0 but this v3.0.1.0 not have departments to journal, and i have five section department for five specification and need the editor chose one from five section editor depend on specification to complete the process of send to reviewer and… i work from three day and can’t run this scenario

may be the admit or any one can chose one section editor to move it control to finish the reviewing process

hello,
can do the my journal policies above or not editor choose on section editor from five and the section editor then complete the process by sending to reviewer because i can’t find department in new ojs3 like before

Hi @firas,

Is this the same issue you raised on this other thread?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

hi

yes the same but also not complete answer

Hi @firas,

Let’s try to deal with it on the other post. Please try to keep each issue in its own single thread – that’ll help keep the forum organized.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

ok thank you
but i think i the first post different problem lead to this problem the other post from the reached problem
Nevertheless Excuse me, because I new to this forum with Sincerely

Hi @firas,

I’m afraid I’m having trouble following the problem you describe – if it’s different from the other thread, could you describe it more fully?

Regards,
Alec Smecher