{$reviewerName} is not set in REVIEW COMPLETE email in OJS 2.4.6

Hi there,
upgrade to OJS 2.4.6 is great! But there is one thing that we need to correct it. When reviewer completes his review and records his decision in REVIEW COMPLETE email is not set {$reviewerName} but probably editorsName.
Thanks for your reply
Vladim

Hi @vladim,

Hmm, the {$reviewerName} should be set here: ojs/ReviewerAction.inc.php at ojs-stable-2_4_6 · pkp/ojs · GitHub

Are there any modifications to that code in your installation?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi,
(sorry, I was a few days out of OJS:)
it seems to me that my line 169 is OK - ‘reviewerName’ => $reviewer->getFullName(),
and reviewerName is OK in the body of email - but email address FROM is not set to reviewer email but to editor email.
Thanks a lot

Hi @vladim,

See e.g. this thread: http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca/t/email-sender-address-is-wrong-ojs-2-4-6

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,
I understand it, but it is realy without logic and it leads to the loss of information. Really all emails which are sent via OJS are from editors and not from reviewer, autor, etc? Can I change this feature somewhere?
Thanks
Vladim

Hi @vladim,

Information shouldn’t be lost – the reply-to field should be set to the sender’s identity. Unfortunately we had to implement this because of increasing cases of mail servers using SPF policies refusing to deliver emails from OJS.

Regards,
Alec Smecher