Review Reports showing duplicates

We recently upgraded to ojs 3.3.0.5.

The review reports are showing multiple duplicates wondering if anyone has found a solution or a fix?

1 Like

We noticed the same thing when one of our journals, that we host, brought it to attention. We tried the Review Report on several other journals that we host with the same results. We upgraded over the summer from 3.1 to 3.3.0.5. I am not that familiar with Review Report so I am not sure if this is expected behavior. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

@asmecher

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
Pulling Reviewer Report, we are able to get this to generate, although extremely large. Upon reviewing report there are multiple duplicates of each item, exact matches, sometimes up to 100 rows.

Steps I took leading up to the issue:
Went into Statistics area and selected Reviewer Report.

What I tried to resolve the issue:
Confirmed data was not duplicated.

Tried to delete and reinstall plugin in our dev site, but after uploading the plugin we are getting spinning wheel and non compatible error. Loading plugin now through server.

We believe this may be caused by the left join issue previously mentioned in other bug.

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:
Happens with all journals.

We pulled reviewreport plugin from git for our version and this installed correctly. Reviewreport now seems to be unique values only. We are applying same to test now.

Appears to be related: Review Report contains duplicate rows · Issue #7377 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

1 Like

We reinstalled the plugin on test and also seemed to resolve issue, however we have tried twice on production now with no success.

Hi @Rebel_Cummings-Sauls

We are having the same issue on OJS 3.3.0.8. Have you ever been able to resolve this issue, would you like to share solution if any.

Much appreciate!

Dung.

Hi @asmecher,
Just to report here the problem still remains there. Today, I upgraded my OJS from 3.3.0.7 to 3.3.0.12 but Review Report is still producing duplicate records in the report.
Thanks
seisense

I am having this issue with the Review Report generating rows of duplicate data. We are using OJS 3.3.0.12.