Reset statistics count

Statistics plugin is enabled.
because we are just starting with OJS and email settings did not work correct, users did not receive email. So the workflow takes a lot longer than desired. Email issue is resolved. How can we reset the statistics? in order that these workflows do not influence the total processing time

Hello @geejee66,

Can you please indicate which version of OJS you are using (e.g. 3.3.0-8)?

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi Roger, we’re using version 3.3.0.10

statistics plugin does not help, only 1 option (pic)
statistics-plugin-settings

using reply in my personal mailbox gives errors:
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

pkp@forum.pkp.sfu.ca
Your message wasn’t delivered because, despite repeated attempts to contact it, the recipient’s email system didn’t respond.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that their email system isn’t accepting connection requests from your email system. It’s likely that the recipient’s email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For more information, see [Status code 4.4.7]

I would suggest that the time to process is accurate. It did take you as long as it has to process them, albeit due to technical difficulties (improper configuration). So, I’d say that the statistic is correct and shouldn’t be altered. With that said, to “fix” it, you would need to adjust the date-time associated with the submission … and that’s not a simple task (there isn’t a tool to do so that I know of). You could re-submit those submissions… but that seems a bit overkill. Instead, I would rely upon your future processing time to average things out in the future.

Andrew Gearhart
-just another OJS user